The current security environment makes the holidays or business in Marrakech.
The safety device reinforced (“Hadar” – vigilance), set up by the Moroccan authorities October 25, 2014 to fight against the various threats facing the country, is maintained at an unchanged level.
The device aims to counter the terrorist threat.
On the other hand, residents and foreign travelers may feel more secure time that the city of Marrakech has just installed almost 400 CCTV cameras to ensure:
- Urban Security
- The security of major events
- The safety of the public space
- The road monitoring
- The safety of public transport
- The protection of sensitive sites
- The protection of businesses
- Hotels: www.visitmorocco.com
- Weather: www.marocmeteo.ma
- Exchange: www.oc.gov.ma; www.bkam.ma
- General Information: