Header Image



  • In small quantity and for personal use:
  • Submitting a “solemn undertaking” and a medical proof (medical certificate, prescription, etc…) at the customs service’s office.
  • Other than for personal use: permission from the Health Department.


  • No vaccination certificate is required for travellers coming from Europe or America.
  • The certificate of vaccination against cholera may be required for travellers coming from areas affected by this disease.
  • The anti-malarial treatment is not necessary.

Useful links


Formalities and Procedures

Customs Facilities

Useful Information

National Holidays

Source : Ministery of Foreign Affairs and Coorporation