- In small quantity and for personal use:
- Submitting a “solemn undertaking” and a medical proof (medical certificate, prescription, etc…) at the customs service’s office.
- Other than for personal use: permission from the Health Department.
- No vaccination certificate is required for travellers coming from Europe or America.
- The certificate of vaccination against cholera may be required for travellers coming from areas affected by this disease.
- The anti-malarial treatment is not necessary.
- Hotels: www.visitmorocco.com
- Weather: www.marocmeteo.ma
- Exchange: www.oc.gov.ma; www.bkam.ma
- General Information:
Source : Ministery of Foreign Affairs and Coorporation