Guidelines for session organisers, chairs, presenters, and discussants
The following participation guidelines apply to organisers, chairs, presenters and discussants of Invited Paper Sessions (IPS), Special Topic Sessions (STS) and Contributed Paper/Poster Sessions (CPS) of the 61st WSC. In the description below, both STS and CPS are referred to as Contributed Papers.
1. Each individual can present only one paper as an oral presenter during the 61st WSC. Exceptions will be granted only in unusual circumstances, and requests must be approved by the Chairs of the Scientific Programme Committee (SPC) and Local Programme Committee (LPC). All requests should be sent to email@example.com.
2. A co-author of a paper being presented by someone else is not counted as a presenter. Hence it is possible for an individual to be a co-author of multiple papers being presented at the 61st WSC.
3. A participation as discussantis not counted as a participation as presenter.
4. An individual can serve as a chair or a discussant in more than one session provided that there is no schedule conflict.
5. Within the same session, any individual, including the session Organiser, can take up the role of either presenter or chair or discussant, but should not assume any two such roles.
6. Each individual can organise at most one STS. Exceptions must be approved by the Chair of the Local Programme Committee (LPC). All requests should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
7. All Organisers, Chairs, Presenters and Discussants of any session must be registered participants of the WSC. Exceptions may be granted to organisers who are unable to attend, but not to individuals in any of the other roles.